Elegant Luxury with a First Class Finish.
No compromise has been made in the construction and creation of this fine home. From the choice of materials to the tasteful and exquisite interior design, the results are there to see and experience.
The impressive double-door entrance opens into a stunning and vast hallway from which naturally follows the left wing and the formal lounge. The soaring ceilings, choice of colour scheme and confident, stunning interior construction, mingles effortlessly with the uplifting natural light and soaring valley views through each of the enormous windows, softening the strength of the columns and architraves and making the home welcoming and comfortable.
The formal lounge is positioned next to the formal dining room allowing elegant and sophisticated entertaining. From there the expansive kitchen with European appliances granite benches, and Amore timber cabinetry, encompasses everything a chef, cook or entertainer could wish for and more, opening up into a beautifully appointed family room and featuring a breakfast dining area with views of the valley undulating into the distance.
In addition, the property comprises four expansive bedrooms and two living areas.
The beautiful master bedroom, with views to the garden, has been newly carpeted and fitted with attractive new pelmets, sash and draped window coverings. The elegance and tranquil atmosphere of this suite is achieved through the careful choice of colour and design. The enormous air conditioned walk-in robe and vast ensuite bathroom complete with a double spa bath, decorative wall niche, granite bench tops with shower and double vanities, complete the master area without any compromise on quality of finish or fittings.
The main bathroom with frameless glass shower, granite vanity bench top and Italian floor to ceiling tiles, grace this property in which no expense has been spared. There are two main alfresco entertaining areas and a three-car garage as well as a spacious laundry, which has been designed faultlessly to combine prestigious functionality and enormous cupboard space with the general Mediterranean ambience of the entire property.
The alfresco pool area with its vaulted arched ceiling, elegant lighting, water feature and choice of plants and colours, transports you into the most envied Spanish or Italian locations, making for fun, exciting and five star entertaining the whole year round.
The 5 acres on which this property sits, is fully landscaped, featuring many established flowering plants, shrubs and fruit trees. An irrigation system feeds from the bore (with brand new pump system) and the numerous outdoor taps allow for easy water access.
For those requiring stables or somewhere to keep livestock or machinery, the property boasts a 12m x 6m American barn away from the main house, in immaculate condition with concrete floor, sliding and roller doors and skylight.
Ample storage with large linen storage cupboard and additional storage room, Amore timber double doors throughout, ceiling speakers, intercom, dimmer down lights, ducted vacuum system, ceiling fans and air conditioning are just some of the extra features this superb home possesses.
Surpassing all excellence in construction, design and presentation, a viewing of this very private residence is essential in order to fully comprehend the absolute quality and beauty of the home and its surroundings.
10 Mins to Maleny town center
40 Mins to Sunshine Coast beaches
90 Mins to Brisbane CBD
For further detailed information regarding the construction and materials used, please ask the agent.
Additional Features include:
House size 573 sqm.
ADSL broadband Internet
Solar hot water
Tinted windows -99% UV protected
2 Flag poles
Fully insulated in walls and roof.
10,000 gallon rain water tank
Additional water tank (6,000 gallons) for potable bore water
Envirocycle water treatment system
- 3 bay shed
- 3 dams. Mulitple house sites.Long Driveway.
- Air Conditioning
- American barn
- AV sound system
- Covered Entertaining Area with Stunning Water Feature
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Fruit Trees
- Fully Engineered Drainage System
- Fully fenced
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Solar Hot Water
- Swimming Pool
- Commonwealth Bank (20.52 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (21.01 km)1 reviews
- CBA (20.48 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (21.85 km)6 reviews
- North Shore Body Corporate Specialists (23.35 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (20.9 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (19.27 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (22.03 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (19.43 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (20.44 km)1 reviews
- King Ludwigs German Restaurant (4.32 km)4 reviews
- Sukhothai (6.43 km)2 reviews
- Mountain View Cafe (5.64 km)1 reviews
- Terrace of Maleny (6.44 km)5 reviews
- Jens Woodfired Pizzas (4.7 km)2 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (16.4 km)1 reviews
- Yowie Park (16.64 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (19.59 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (5.7 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (18.1 km)1 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (4.76 km)6 reviews
- Colin James Fine Foods (4.74 km)5 reviews
- Mountain View Cafe (5.64 km)1 reviews
- The Maleny Marketplace (4.67 km)1 reviews
- Monicas Cafe & Dining Maleny (4.71 km)8 reviews
- Coles (21.73 km)1 reviews
- Coles (19.6 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (19.49 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (17.84 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (4.89 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (42.98 km)2 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (20.21 km)2 reviews
- The Wesley Hospital (48.31 km)4 reviews
- Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (46.77 km)5 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (20.25 km)1 reviews