No.76 has been home to the family for 27 years. Now with new plans on the horizon, the home is for sale. Positioned on one of Nambour’s sought after Drives, is this delightful sturdy built home on 698m2 with a beautiful tree backdrop. This house boasts a modern kitchen adjacent to an Open plan living/Dining area that spills out onto the timber deck. This well designed layout provides ample space for family or entertaining friends. The deck is an ideal area to relax on and enjoy while being fanned by cool breezes that seem frequent in this elevated location. With generous size bedrooms and a room on the lower level that could be used as a music room/office/ 4th bedroom the possibilities are endless. Priced to sell with countless possibilities to value add for a young couple/family/investor. A real steal at this price.
Close to local shops, Aldi and Nambour Plaza Shopping Centre, Hospital, Schools, transport/train and the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
INVESTOR ALERT- A rental appraisal can be provided. Currently we have a shortage of homes available for lease, there is a strong demand for homes of this calibre.
- Built-in Robes
- Close to Beaches
- Close to Hospital
- Close to Local Shops
- Close to Schools
- Close to Train
- Extra Toilet
- Fans Fitted Throughout
- Storage Room with Roller Door for Gardening Tools
- Timber Hardwood Floor in Living Area
- Workshop / Laundry Area on Lower Level
- Gypsy's Table (6.14 km)2 reviews
- Spirit House Restaurant (5.83 km)10 reviews
- Husk & Honey (0.86 km)1 reviews
- Coles (9.51 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (12.52 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (11.22 km)1 reviews
- Caloundra Private Clinc (14.06 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.31 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (41.88 km)1 reviews