LEISURE IS COMING HOME
When you hear the words “this home has everything and more”, you could never be closer to the truth with this one.
This is a home you would never want to leave because it is a resort, a sanctuary, a place to entertain any number of guests, and a private family residence all rolled into one.
Set on 5 acres of gloriousness, a short distance from the pretty quaint town of Montville, this very private palatial residence oozes the charm of grandeur and magnificence.
Featuring 6 bedrooms on two levels, multiple living areas inside and outside, complete child’s nursery complete with playroom, large office, 4 bathrooms, 2 full kitchens and ample space for many vehicles, this is a place to be enjoyed not only by families, and extended families but also the perfect place in which to entertain in true style.
Take a stroll over the stunning lawns that surround the house whilst enjoying the glorious views of Baroon Pocket Dam and Bribie Island. or venture out along the forest walks that line the perimeter of the property, whilst enjoying the plethora of native trees and shrubs.
If you are feeling energetic, perhaps take a swim in the pool, play cricket, or maybe enjoy a game of tennis in the evening and a work out in the professional style gym at dawn. There will never be a reason for boredom, even in lockdown!
Tennis Court, full sized with synthetic turf. Full lighting – so you can play at night
Heated Pool, 25 meters plus inbuilt spa – also has lanes for swimming laps . (Can heat pool up to 30 degrees)
Huge Gym – could also be used as large office area.
4 Garage plus 2 free standing separate garages
Enormous Kitchen upstairs with guinea rosewood timber cupboards and meters of bench space.
Second kitchen downstairs with open plan dining area and family room.
Timber Floors upstairs
New air-conditioning all through the house
Self-contained area downstairs featuring 2 living areas (one a billiard room and other a rumpus room with dining area) 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and large laundry. Fully carpeted downstairs, with tiled wet areas.
Entire house and garages have full roof insulation
New State-of-the-art ride on mower
Hot water Tanks
Re vegetated gully with forest walks.
Water treatment plant
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (15.99 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (13.48 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (14.34 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (14.84 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (13.89 km)1 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (1.66 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (1.61 km)7 reviews
- The Long Apron (1.25 km)2 reviews
- The Edge Café (1.67 km)2 reviews
- Bella Cucina (1.47 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (26.24 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (9.99 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (20.6 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (14.44 km)1 reviews
- Yowie Park (25.32 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (1.49 km)10 reviews
- Poets Cafe (1.51 km)13 reviews
- Mountain Bean (1.52 km)1 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (4.06 km)6 reviews
- Shali's Cafe (1.49 km)2 reviews
- Coles (14.05 km)1 reviews
- Coles (15.79 km)1 reviews
- Belmondos Fresh Food Market (22.4 km)3 reviews
- Aldi (13.93 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (12.76 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (13.92 km)2 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (47.55 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (15.39 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (37.97 km)1 reviews
- North West Private Hospital (47.51 km)5 reviews
- Putia Pure Food (47.19 km)7 reviews
- Eatons Hill OSH Club (43.41 km)1 reviews
- Pacific Driving School (46.37 km)1 reviews
- Tadpoles Early Learning Centre - 1 (43.23 km)2 reviews
- GPS Driving School Brisbane (50.26 km)1 reviews