Stunning Character Home with Stupendous Views
This house must be viewed!~ Such an exciting home, you do NOT see every day.
If you are looking for a solidly constructed, fabulous spacious home with oodles of character, low maintenance gardens, heaps of storage and breathtaking views – this could be the house for you.
There is also dual living potential in the form of an entire floor with its own double front door and parking spot!
If you like, you can look at the Interactive Tour (External Link) from the luxury of your armchair. We are able to perform private viewings, as normal, with certain restrictions in place. Just call and arrange your viewing time.
This home offers 5 bedrooms, or 4 bedrooms plus a study, or 3 bedrooms plus a study and a mezzanine studio! In fact there are so many ways in which to configure this amazing home, that you can adapt it suite your requirements for years to come.
The house is uniquely and carefully designed. The outstanding quality of the build is unsurpassed. Solid double-brick construction with enormous raked ceilings, spacious rooms and filled with natural light, designed to maximize the fabulous views and gentle cross breezes that sweep in from the ocean.
The current owners have the original plans from 1980, so you can see for yourself the sheer time, effort and expense that was poured into the meticulous design and construction of this property at the behest of its original owner, who insisted “no expense be spared” in obtaining the finest quality, absolute luxury and exactly what she desired.
Built on the highest point of Montville, this is a property that you can immediately fall in love with.
Experience the “wow factor” as soon as you step through the Mediterranean style entrance into the hallway. From there, visit the large European-style kitchen that boasts a large walk-in pantry.
The attractive formal dining room features slate flooring and a wood-burning stove.
Also on this level are 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
Walk up onto next floor via a tasteful open staircase and enter the expansive lounge room. Be immediately impressed by the breath taking expansive views, of the ocean and hinterland right through from Maroochydore to Coolum!
Another few stairs and arrive at the – studio/gallery, an exciting room from which you can look down through to first floor dining room.
The ground floor features the main bathroom with a separate toilet and the main bedroom, which has direct access out onto the wrap around veranda .The main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
Also on this level is the office or (fifth bedroom) with access to the wrap around veranda.
On the lower level is a very large games room/rumpus room, which has own private entrance from driveway – and this entire floor would make perfect self-contained unit. Two extra rooms off the main room could be transformed into a bedroom and kitchenette and there’s even an extra room, which would make the perfect cinema!
A (generous) double garage, laundry and third bathroom is also on this level.
4 bedrooms plus study (or 5th bedroom)
Ample storage and cupboard space and perfect spot for a wine cellar!
Additional parking space for third vehicle/boat/camper.
3 water tanks – 50,000 litres.
Rates $700 bi annually
- Dual Living Potential
- Elevated Position
- Fully fenced
- Games Room
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Wood burning stove
- Commonwealth Bank (15.38 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (11.71 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.28 km)1 reviews
- CBA (15.37 km)1 reviews
- Swoosh Finance (56.53 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (15.61 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (12.28 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (13.43 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (13.99 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (14.35 km)1 reviews
- The Long Apron (0.04 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (1.04 km)6 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (1.1 km)1 reviews
- Bella Cucina (0.89 km)1 reviews
- Poets Cafe (0.89 km)10 reviews
- Noosa National Park (24.99 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (8.95 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (24.93 km)3 reviews
- Yowie Park (26.58 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (21.49 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (0.93 km)8 reviews
- Homegrown (3.4 km)2 reviews
- Sweethearts Cafe (3.83 km)1 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (5.33 km)5 reviews
- Monicas Cafe & Dining Maleny (5.38 km)6 reviews
- Coles (13.09 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (12.43 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (5.23 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (13.46 km)1 reviews
- IGA (9.88 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (13.29 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (15.03 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (48.36 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (38.59 km)1 reviews
- North West Private Hospital (48.35 km)4 reviews