Are you looking for a gorgeous large parcel of land in one of the best areas of the Sunshine Coast on which to build your dream? You have found it…
This is 19 acres of bliss includes a large house featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property boasts 2 tennis courts, an in-ground swimming pool, 2 sheds, 2 covered function areas, parking for 30+ cars and so much more !
This amazing property is currently being used as a 9 hole, 3 par golf course with function areas, shop and licensed café, but the possibilities are many with this treasure of a property.
Situated in Tanawha and close to highways, shopping precincts, beaches, schools, railway (the list goes on) this property could not be in a better location.
After 10 years, the current owners wish to relocate to south Australia and are leaving it all behind. This means, they are including the golf buggies, the machinery (for maintaining the perfect green lawns), the golfing equipment,… EVERYTHING is yours.
The house itself has massive storage space underneath it and features an open plan living area, an enormous kitchen and gorgeous new wrap-around deck.
There are 3 x 23,0000 litre water tanks on the property of which two are connected to the house itself and one is used solely for the amenities. The pumps are connected to the bore, dams, billabong and creek, so running out of water is an impossibility!!
You are not buying a golf course, you a buying a LIFESTYLE. Seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and transform it into your piece of paradise, be it a lucrative Wellness Haven, a Luxury Retreat, a Secret Hideaway Resort or your own Private Sanctuary.
Let yourself be inspired and call to inspect this unique chance to own a property that will take you beyond the realms of your imagination.
- 2 sheds
- 2 tennis courts
- 3 dams. Mulitple house sites.Long Driveway.
- 9 hole Golf course
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Irrigation Pump/Permit for Dam
- Swimming Pool
- Commonwealth Bank (8.68 km)1 reviews
- CBA (8.69 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (5.93 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (50.37 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (47.93 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (7.73 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (8.81 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (6.45 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (7.38 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (7.25 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Tavern (2.47 km)4 reviews
- Daisy’s Place (4.02 km)1 reviews
- Bamboo House Maroochydore (6.08 km)3 reviews
- The Bellingham Maze (0.63 km)2 reviews
- Good Bar (6.38 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (3.24 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (23.56 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (7.27 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (23.56 km)3 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (9.65 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (4.49 km)2 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (6.26 km)1 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (6.47 km)14 reviews
- The Beach Bar & Grill (6.46 km)3 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (6.38 km)7 reviews
- Coles (6.24 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (6.46 km)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Woolworths (7.35 km)1 reviews
- IGA X-press (5.82 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (8.33 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (4.79 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (46.59 km)1 reviews