Spacious Brick Home on large flat Block
Conveniently located in the pretty town of Blackbutt, a delightful fully fenced, solid brick home on a generous sized 1012 sqm flat block, allowing space for extension of the main house, a swimming pool, granny flat, or sheds.
There are 2 driveways at either side of the house as well as a car port.
The house features 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes. There is also a study which could be used as a 4th bedroom.
There are 2 bathrooms and the main bathroom has a bath tub as well as a shower.
The large main bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom.
4th room could be used as an office, hobby room, dining area or 4th bedroom.
The lounge room is spacious and the rear opens out via glass sliders, onto a covered entertaining area overlooking the lawn.
Large functional kitchen with plenty of natural light and cupboard space..
Large pantry, brand new dishwasher and nearly-new electric oven.
Wooden floors have recently been installed in main areas, and a brand new solar system for power and hot water.
Separate Laundry Room
Good investment property.
The property is on town water and utilities but has a tank for garden irrigation.
Walk to school, child day care, swimming pool and all town amenities.
Current Building and Pest report available.
Walking cycling and horse riding along the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail, Blackbutt is surrounded by beautiful forests and the Bunya Mountains. There are some excellent fishing spots within reach of Blackbutt.
There is no end of artists in Blackbutt. The landscape and wildlife is stunning.
Low humidity climate.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Fully fenced
- Solar Hot Water
- solar panels
- Golden Harvest Roadhouse (46.46 km)1 reviews
- Whipbird Cafe (23.94 km)1 reviews
- Woodcutters Pancake and Coffee House (0.34 km)0 reviews
- The Weeks Family Cafe (0.29 km)0 reviews
- Nanango RSL Memorial Services Club (16.26 km)1 reviews
- Kingaroy Carvery (29.12 km)2 reviews
- Yowie Park (29.21 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (48.29 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (47.19 km)1 reviews
- Queens Park (64.9 km)2 reviews
- D'Aguilar National Park (46.18 km)1 reviews
- The Girl's Coffee Bar (55.15 km)3 reviews
- City Cafe & Takeaway (59.57 km)1 reviews
- Rafter & Rose (64.24 km)6 reviews
- Crazy Goat Espresso (47.34 km)2 reviews
- Ground Up Espresso Bar (47.38 km)13 reviews
- Woolworths (47.28 km)1 reviews
- Farmer and Sun (58.52 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (47.73 km)1 reviews
- Foodworks (49.57 km)1 reviews
- Pcyc Markets (47.79 km)2 reviews
- Ipswich Hospital (64.56 km)1 reviews
- Goodna Family Medical (69.81 km)2 reviews
- Lindsay Street Medical Centre (47.12 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (47.16 km)1 reviews
- Willowglen Medical Centre (49.29 km)2 reviews
- Results Driving School (64.29 km)1 reviews
- Gold Town Driving School (60.4 km)1 reviews
- 1 reviews