Not only does this beautiful property have stunning street presence, you shall not be disappointed when you enter the property.
Situated in the blue ribbon enclave of Mons, this property is to be loved for its homely yet noble character, and not least as a secure investment for the future.
This is a happy home. Large open spaces flooded with natural light lift your spirits and make you smile as you take in the joyful, calming ambience and luxurious fit out. Timber cathedral ceilings and an open fire, add that touch of homeliness to this contemporary and prestigious home, which backs on the privacy and relaxation that natural rainforest affords.
Five good-sized bedrooms and purpose built office with separate access, as well as a media room, or sixth bedroom, make it the perfect family home with extra room to spare!
Timber decking spans the expansive pool area complete with an attractive water feature. Extra areas could be used as ‘kick and throw’ areas for the children.
Entertain in style and with flair in the beautifully appointed kitchen, equipped with top quality fixtures and fittings. A glass servery opens onto the alfresco dining area making your dinner parties easy and fun.
This is a low maintenance property as well as one with low running costs, due to 22 solar panels on the roof for power and 2 extra panels for hot water.
Close to the Grammar schools, Mathew Flinders and state schools as well as a short drive from Chancellor Park shopping precinct and major highways.
Arrange your inspection today and don’t miss out on this fabulous and exciting opportunity for you and your family.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Covered Entertaining Area with Stunning Water Feature
- Large Laundry
- Open Fireplace
- solar panels
- Swimming Pool
- Commonwealth Bank (9.81 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (5.4 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.11 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (31.92 km)6 reviews
- Mycra Lawyers (49.22 km)3 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (6.9 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (9.91 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (8.27 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (8.55 km)1 reviews
- BP (8.62 km)2 reviews
- 98 Fish (1.11 km)4 reviews
- Mr Mcgees Spaghetti House (3.03 km)1 reviews
- Spice Bar (6.29 km)7 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.66 km)2 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.29 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (2.51 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (17.98 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (8.4 km)1 reviews
- Gleno Park & Waterfall (10.53 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (10.7 km)1 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (5.91 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (7.04 km)4 reviews
- Homegrown (3.71 km)2 reviews
- Zarraffa's Coffee (5.46 km)3 reviews
- Aimee Provence (1.96 km)1 reviews
- Coles (6.23 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (7.54 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (7.22 km)1 reviews
- IGA X-press (6.98 km)1 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (6.4 km)7 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (4.72 km)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.03 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (36.96 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (47.79 km)1 reviews