Leisurely Leeward Lifestyle
Spacious resort-style, north facing apartment, overlooking the white sandy beaches of Double Bay with its elegant restaurants and convenience store just a short stroll away.
Come and view this fabulous opportunity to secure not only your own piece of paradise but also a savvy investment.
The open plan design maximizes the stunning views. The large sliding glass frontage, overlooking your own private gardens and the blue water of Double Bay Beach, adds that resort-style ambience, allowing you to enjoy the Sunshine Coast lifestyle every day of the week. Either dine on the terrace with friends or savor a more romantic intimate dinner for two, whilst watching the stars of the night gently shimmer on the still water of the bay.
The master bedroom opens out onto a generous north-facing terrace. A large ensuite bathroom with double vanities and walk in robe, add an element of luxury whilst the additional two bedrooms, with built in robes, and ceiling fans, accommodate queen sized beds and are serviced by the main bathroom with shower, spa bath and separate toilet.
The functional attractive central kitchen, with granite bench top and plenty of cupboards, makes entertaining a dream. The spacious dining area is an alternative to the alfresco areas, on more formal occasions.
The Sunshine Coast University Hospital is a short drive away as are the many shopping precincts and pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
2 private gardens
View of Double bay Beach
Reverse Cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
Secure basement car park with private 2 spaces.
Immaculately tended gardens, facilities and walkways
On site management
Resort style facilities including tennis court, heated spa, sauna, gym, swimming pool and lap pool.
- Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Commonwealth Bank (6.24 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (4.78 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (51.18 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (48.89 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (34.35 km)6 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (6.01 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (4.38 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (4.19 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (5.79 km)1 reviews
- BP (5.75 km)2 reviews
- Rice Boi (2.04 km)9 reviews
- Good Bar (2.33 km)6 reviews
- Spice Bar (2.48 km)6 reviews
- Burrito Bar (0.77 km)2 reviews
- Sakana Sushi Bar (2.02 km)4 reviews
- Noosa National Park (22.89 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (5.44 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (5.28 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (6.16 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (23.85 km)1 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (2.22 km)7 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (2.17 km)14 reviews
- The Beach Bar & Grill (2.23 km)3 reviews
- Banjo's (0.53 km)1 reviews
- Cracked Pepper (2.41 km)3 reviews
- Coles (2.37 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (4.31 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (0.88 km)2 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (5.74 km)1 reviews
- Coles (0.78 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (2.89 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (47.21 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (35.59 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (17.13 km)1 reviews