Combining Nature with Comfort
Monarch Place in Mons is one of the most sought after, and growing, residential areas on the Sunshine Coast.
Tucked neatly away into the rainforest, this noble, private and prestigious enclave, built on the site of the former Deer Sanctuary, offers you the best of everything on Queensland’s beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Close to all modern amenities, fine schools and eateries and yet affording privacy and luxury of the highest standard, this is a home to love, cherish and enjoy.
Large, spacious, airy and modern in design, infused with a homely comfortable feel, is what this property embodies.
Immaculately presented and loved, the uplifting and happy ambience of this home will embrace you with a smile.
The design and layout of the property allows adults to enjoy down time, whilst children or teenagers enjoy theirs, at the other end of the property!
Four large bedrooms, purpose built study, two living areas, and a large, covered, elevated alfresco dining area look out over beautifully manicured lawns, trimmed with delicate flower beds, poised in front of gentle greens and regal reds of a lush, tropical rainforest backdrop.
The large family room, with wood burning stove and built-in bar, opens out onto the beautiful outdoor dining area, making entertaining elegant, easy and fun.
The main entrance to the property certainly possesses that ‘wow factor’! The eye is drawn all the way from the font door to the stunning setting of the tropical plants and trees in the garden at the rear.
The semi gloss timber flooring throughout the entire property, serves to emphasize the sweeping vastness of the home.
The character of this home is in its unique design. Constructed to ‘hug’ the landscape, and ‘snuggle’ with the rainforest, the home encompasses two and a half levels of elegant living, the lower level being a large remote garage with an interior stairway up to the main living level.
An extra 3.5 bay garage, with 3 phase power, shower, toilet and laundry is separate from the main house and could be utilized as an extra living space, gym, teenage retreat or even as an office, out of which you could run a small business.
The pretty and low maintenance gardens are comprised mainly of native tropical plants and the stone pathways lead at the rear to a shady rainforest walkway, featuring quiet, leafy areas in which to sit and relax or to practice yoga or meditation.
Other features include:-
Picturesque views from all windows.
Large amount of storage
Attractive and functional kitchen.
Lawn for children to play and room for a pool.
Stunning master bedroom with a calming ambience conducive to sleep, opening onto private breakfast terrace.
Spacious ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and large shower
Main bathroom with bath-tub and shower.
Office with storage room
Formal lounge area
Large Laundry with ample storage
95,000 litres of water tanks
Ducted air conditioning.
- Commonwealth Bank (9.8 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (5.29 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.18 km)1 reviews
- BP Roofing (28.5 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (32.01 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (6.8 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (9.9 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (8.24 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (8.55 km)1 reviews
- BP (8.61 km)2 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.56 km)2 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.19 km)2 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (3.83 km)8 reviews
- Good Bar (6.29 km)4 reviews
- Buderim Tavern (1.96 km)5 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (2.4 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (17.9 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (8.39 km)1 reviews
- Gleno Park & Waterfall (10.49 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (10.68 km)1 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (5.81 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (6.94 km)4 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (6.41 km)15 reviews
- Homegrown (3.78 km)2 reviews
- The Island Surf & Espresso (7.61 km)1 reviews
- Coles (6.14 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (7.52 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (7.23 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (6.13 km)1 reviews
- IGA X-press (6.98 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (4.62 km)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.14 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (47.86 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (37.01 km)1 reviews