Nestled in a beautiful, private and tropical rain-forested enclave of Buderim, this stunning home on 3 acres of useable land, presents to you a lifestyle unsurpassed.
Relax in the sparkling pool, kick back with a refreshing drink on one of verandas or take a gentle stroll along one of 2 meandering pathways amongst your own wonderland of native trees and tropical vegetation. This is a home to be loved and enjoyed for years to come.
If you are looking for a home that provides comfort, serenity and versatility, you have found it in the form of this palatial residence with dual living potential (or separate guest accommodation).
Whether you have an expanding family or simply love the space to entertain, this home provides ample configuration possibilities to suit your requirements.
The parents retreat is in the far wing of the house and overlooks beautiful rolling lawns, surrounded by a comforting backdrop of the rainforest. The generous size of the space and the gorgeous, newly renovated ensuite, featuring double vanities and double shower as well as bath tub, add to the to the luxury and enjoyment of owing this property and provide the perfect sanctuary for relaxation.
The new beautifully appointed kitchen and comfortable open lounge area look out over the lawns, pool and alfresco areas, making living and entertaining a dream. Three additional bedrooms are serviced by a spacious and attractive main bathroom, complete with double vanities, bath tub and shower.
At the opposite end of the property to the Parent’s retreat is a fantastic and extremely versatile space, that has enormous potential to become a fully self-contained guest area. It is currently used as an additional living area/ media room plus a large bedroom, and one could easily add a bathroom and kitchenette to make this area a fully self-contained guest suite.
There is a very large double-sized shed on the property, which currently houses 4 cars but could also accommodate 2 cars, leaving the second half as a gym or workshop!
Extra Features include:-
Large Office (could be extra living area, children’s playroom or library)
End to end Solar Edge System
9.3KW Solar panels and 7KW Inverter (latest technology – allowing integration of variable battery sizes)
20,000 litre rainwater tanks
Enormous pool area with Balinese Style area for entertaining.
- 3 dams. Mulitple house sites.Long Driveway.
- 4 bay garage
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Mulitple Living Areas
- solar panels
- Spa bath
- Wood burning stove
- Commonwealth Bank (10.53 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (4.11 km)1 reviews
- CBA (10.55 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (50.57 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (33.48 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (5.39 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (10.56 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (8.19 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (8.79 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (9.36 km)1 reviews
- Hello Harry (4.3 km)11 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (4.35 km)10 reviews
- 98 Fish (1.59 km)4 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (1.32 km)2 reviews
- Good Bar (5.62 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (1.26 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (20.94 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (9.13 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (23.71 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (11.24 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (5.52 km)6 reviews
- Homegrown (4.3 km)2 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (5.77 km)14 reviews
- The Beach Bar & Grill (5.74 km)3 reviews
- Raw Energy Cotton Tree (4.77 km)5 reviews
- Coles (5.46 km)1 reviews
- Coles (11.84 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (8.18 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (8.17 km)1 reviews
- The Shop (10.9 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (3.97 km)1 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (10.19 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (12.2 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (49.21 km)1 reviews