“Time to go!”, say the vendors of his magnificent property which sits elevated on 2 acres in one of the coasts most prestigious enclaves.
At the base of Buderim Mountain, tucked away in the former deer sanctuary, you’ll discover Monarch Place and its array of gorgeous, unique homes.
This property has all the style, flair, wow factor and high quality build and fittings, that one rightly expects from this caliber of home.
Make your appointment to view and then make your offer. This is your opportunity to secure a beautiful property for a great price in an area that will maintain value and continue to be sought after.
Fully equipped office, accessible from indoors as well as having separate outdoor access.
Fully Fenced lawns to rear – perfect kick and throw area or dog compound.
- 3 toilets
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Elnclosed Back Yard
- Fabulous Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Office
- Fully Fenced Lawns
- Huge Media Room
- Lap pool
- Large Laundry
- Large Living/Dining Area
- Open Fireplace
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.25 km)2 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (3.81 km)8 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.63 km)2 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (7.01 km)4 reviews
- Homegrown (3.76 km)2 reviews
- The Island Surf & Espresso (7.68 km)1 reviews