Attractive and spacious family home with views of *Glass House Mountains and with forest backdrop.
Solid construction with rendered block work
Fully fenced half acre of flat land
Extensive landscaped gardens with ample room for pool.
Versatile and spacious living and dining areas
4 Large bedrooms with built-in robes.
Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe.
Spacious second bathroom with bath tub
Plenty of natural light – large windows and skylights.
Fabulous sizeable kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
Potential to add third bathroom, as ensuite to second bedroom
Large and private undercover alfresco area overlooking the attractive gardens to the forest.
Dual entrance to property – from Red Road (at rear) and Tibrogargan Drive at front.
2 bay shed, for 2 additional vehicles accessible from rear of property.
2 generous sized Decks
24 solar panels
Side access (perfect for bicycles, motorbikes, wheelbarrows etc)
Close to the Township of the **Glass House Mountains, Beerwah and Beerburrum.
Great family home and a superb investment in an up and coming area.
*Mount Tibrogargan is a hill in the Glass House Mountains National park, northwest of Brisbane. It is a volcanic plug of hard remnants of molten lava that squeezed up into the vents of an ancient volcano 27 million years ago!
**The Glass House Mountains are a cluster of 13 hills that rise abruptly from the coastal plain on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. The largest hill is Mount Beerwah (556m above sea level) but the most identifiable is Mount Tibrogargan.
- 2 sheds
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- extra 2 bay garage
- Fully fenced
- Garden Shed
- Large Laundry
- secure parking
- Solar Hot Water
- solar panels
- Vegetable Garden
- Wood burning stove
- Commonwealth Bank (13.91 km)1 reviews
- Commonwealth Bank (38.6 km)3 reviews
- Westpac (39.16 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (34.89 km)1 reviews
- Citibank (36.76 km)2 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (14.36 km)1 reviews
- Costco Petrol Station North Lakes (18.94 km)6 reviews
- 7-Eleven (14.6 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (13.46 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (15.27 km)1 reviews
- 7 Secrets Pizza & Pasta (2.94 km)1 reviews
- Glasshouse Mountains The Lookout Cafe (3.66 km)2 reviews
- Pasta d'Vine (5.76 km)1 reviews
- Pineapple Patch Family Restaurant (3.81 km)2 reviews
- Sunni’s Spot (5.91 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (5.17 km)1 reviews
- Woodside Park (19.47 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (19.18 km)1 reviews
- Decker Park (24.67 km)3 reviews
- Pelican Park (23.35 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (23.74 km)5 reviews
- Chilli Jam Cafe (14.18 km)3 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (21.37 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (17.54 km)2 reviews
- Coffee En Route (3.34 km)1 reviews
- Coles (20.46 km)1 reviews
- Santoshi India House (21.94 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (13.01 km)1 reviews
- Coles (11.77 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (14.18 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (16.42 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (13.88 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (21.75 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (19.58 km)2 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (14.23 km)1 reviews