Tucked privately away at the end of a road in tropical rainforest sits this contemporary and beautifully designed home on one and a half acres of land.
Versatile in its configuration and with lofty ceilings, open spaces and multiple verandas, for alfresco entertaining, this gorgeous home looks out over pool and lush native vegetation, offering a private and welcoming ambience for your guests.
A large beautifully appointed master suite and parent retreat is situated on the upper floor with stunning ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe.
An attractive and functional kitchen, with stone bench tops and attractive glass splash backs, as well as a large dining area and large office (or fifth bedroom) with separate entrance is located on the entry level.
The entry level is the ‘center’ of the home and is the area where parents and children, or owners and guests, can “meet in the middle”.
Two living areas, one formal (with formal dining area) and the other more casual and family orientated, add flair and versatility to the layout of the home, which is enhanced by clever angular clean lines and flowing architectural design.
A two-sided fireplace connects the hallway of the home with the more casual lounge, which can be seen upon entering the property, almost like viewing from a gallery. An entertaining alfresco deck adjoins this area.
The more formal lounge area opens out onto a large north facing entertaining deck, which overlooks the eleven-meter lap pool and pretty water feature.
The lower level features three generously sized bedrooms, two of which open out onto private decks allowing your guests or your teenagers, their own private spheres, if desired. A an attractive second bathroom services the bedrooms on this level.
Ample parking .Plentiful storage.
Forest Glen is one of those suburbs that have recently become the ‘talk of the town’.
Situated just off Sawreys Road, and located close to Tanawha and Buderim, the area of Forest Glen has grown in recent years from having a rural reputation to developing a more prestigious one.
Two minutes drive from the Sunshine Coast Grammar School and close to the Sunshine Coast University, Mathew Flinders, Sienna, and other fine schools.
5 minute drive to Woolworths , Coles and all the modern amenities of the Chancellor Shopping Precinct and just around the corner from the Kunara organic complex.
Short drive to the Bruce Highway and the Sunshine Coast Motorway.
50 mins to Brisbane.
15 Minutes to some of the Sunshine Coast’s finest beaches.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Covered Entertaining Area with Stunning Water Feature
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Open Fireplace
- Swimming Pool
- Commonwealth Bank (10.31 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (5.26 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.61 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (32.31 km)6 reviews
- Mycra Lawyers (49.73 km)3 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (6.6 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (10.39 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (8.72 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (9.05 km)1 reviews
- BP (9.12 km)2 reviews
- Daisy’s Place (5.82 km)1 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.46 km)2 reviews
- 98 Fish (0.69 km)4 reviews
- Spice Bar (6.36 km)7 reviews
- Buderim Tavern (2.11 km)4 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (2.35 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (17.53 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (8.89 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (11.16 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (10.06 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (6.73 km)4 reviews
- Homegrown (3.47 km)2 reviews
- The Island Surf & Espresso (7.46 km)1 reviews
- The Coffee Club (2.6 km)1 reviews
- San Churro (5.12 km)5 reviews
- Coles (6.31 km)1 reviews
- Coles (11.41 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (8.01 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (7.74 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (10.97 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (4.8 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.08 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (48.3 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (37.49 km)1 reviews