What couldn’t you make of this timeless and gorgeous 7acre property?
Suitable for horses as well as being the perfect site on which to build a beautiful sprawling home, this split level acreage has not only huge, meticulously manicured and landscaped rolling green gardens, but also has its own natural rainforest at the rear, with timber walkways throughout.
A tinkling creek runs between the two halves of the property and with quaint little timber and stone bridges crossing the creek at various intervals, as well as pretty fences and brimming fruit trees, this property is appealing to the eye, as well as the nature lover.
The newly built cycle path running past the entrance to the long circular drive way, renders it suitable for children and bicycle riders. Conveniently situated off the Old Brice Highway, the property is close to all modern amenities although has the feel of being away from it all.
School bus runs from this property to all schools in Buderim and Sippy Downs.
Private Inspection Only.
- Rick's Garage Diner (5.04 km)9 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.44 km)2 reviews
- Spice Bar (5.84 km)7 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (5.96 km)14 reviews
- Aimee Provence (2.15 km)1 reviews
- Murray's Cafe Licensed Espresso Bar (5.86 km)4 reviews
- Caloundra Private Clinc (7.38 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.53 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (35.65 km)1 reviews