Why say “one day” when you can say “ this day” and step into this stunning spacious home on the lake. One look is all you will need to fall under the spell of its charm and individuality.
This solidly constructed and prestigious home has been designed with a splash of panache, a touch of Mediterranean and a hint of romance, to create an ambience that brims with happiness, tranquility and contentment.
Filled with natural light and mellow colors, each room breathes soft energy into the next through the interconnecting doorways and corridors.
A striking entrance lifts your gaze upwards to a high open gallery, which beckons you inside, offering you a taste of its beauty. The exhilarating high ceilings and the open design, flooded with natural sunlight, fills you with positive energy.
The house, situated away from the road, has a large forecourt rendering ample parking for guests. This house was built with entertaining in mind and many a social gathering has been enjoyed inside the vast interior as well as upon the rolling lawns in front of the lake, adding a touch of ‘elite’ to the occasion.
A pleasant mix of colorful foliage forges life to the cheeks of the green serene lawns.
The clean uncluttered lines of the kitchen offer an attractive and efficient work area, the natural grain of timber shining with style and practicality.
An aura of easy elegance flows though the property and into the four living spaces, each with a subtly different classic appeal,
The bright sunroom, with lake outlook (featuring black swans!) is perfect for breakfast, whilst the more formal yet tasteful and delicately furnished formal living area, presents a refinement and noble element to the atmosphere of this home.
Four spacious bedrooms and generous upstairs living area, enable the family to live in comfort and with utmost ease.
Need I go on? I could, but instead, I will leave first impressions to say it all. Take a look. You will be captivated.
Close to schools, eg Mathew Flinders, Sienna, Grammar School, Kindergarten and primary schools as well as the Sunshine Coast University.
- 2 sheds
- 3 mins to Bruce Highway and SC Motorway
- 4 living areas
- Ample Storage Space
- AV sound system
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Chancellor Park Shopping Precinct
- Close to Clinics
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Double Lock-up Garage
- Enclosed Back yard
- extra 2 bay garage
- lake outlook
- Large Office
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Open Fireplace
- Quiet Location
- reverse cycle air con
- secure parking
- Shed for Gardening Equipment
- solar panels
- Spa bath
- Spanish Terracotta Flooring Downstairs
- Swimming Pool
- Timber Flooring Upstairs
- Wood burning stove
- Commonwealth Bank (7.02 km)1 reviews
- CBA (7.04 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (5.33 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (49.97 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (47.57 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (7.09 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (4.71 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (5.82 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (5.41 km)1 reviews
- BP (5.87 km)2 reviews
- Mr Mcgees Spaghetti House (0.26 km)1 reviews
- Daisy’s Place (3.54 km)1 reviews
- Rice Boi (5 km)9 reviews
- The Pub at Aussie World (1.91 km)2 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.63 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (3.41 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (23.75 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (5.62 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (7.85 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (23.76 km)3 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (5.02 km)14 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (5.35 km)1 reviews
- The Beach Bar & Grill (5.03 km)3 reviews
- Homegrown (6.43 km)2 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (4.95 km)7 reviews
- Coles (4.87 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (4.7 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (4.64 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (4.97 km)2 reviews
- Coles (4.89 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (6.68 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (3.62 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (12.74 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (34.98 km)1 reviews