If you are looking for luxury and style, combined with comfort and sheer elegance, you must view this amazing split-level apartment with its own enormous private roof garden!
The M1 building rises grandly off Duporth Avenue amidst the sylish and expanding CBD of Maroochydore. This apartment has the best of everything, for not only can live in complete comfort, you can take a short stroll to Big Top shopping arena, fresh food markets, the exciting Ocean Street pedestrian area featuring numerous restaurants, the Sunshine Plaza shopping mall, beaches and the Maroochy River.
The apartment is stunningly designed with flair and functionality in mind.
The verandahs are huge, overlooking Cornmeal Creek, allowing for all year round alfresco entertaining. Your own private roof garden means you even have an area for your children (or dog) to run around and play, which affords views of the ocean, Buderim Mountain and beyond!
The apartment features two and a half bedrooms, two bathrooms, office nook and laundry.
The bedrooms are spacious and the main ensuite with spa is separated from the master bedroom by attractive louvres, allowing you lovely views, whilst relaxing amongst the bubbles!
The second bathroom is of a generous size as is the second bedroom. The attractive staircase leads up into a small gallery, which can be utilized as a media room, library or guest bedroom.
Natural lighting floods into the apartment and the windows open, allowing gentle cross breezes in Summer. The bills are kept low due to the building being equipped with solar panels for electricity and hot water.
- 2 Car Spaces Plus Storage Area in Secure Private Car Park
- Amazing views
- BBQ Area Access
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Gym Access
- Heated Swimming Pool Access
- Large Laundry
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Private Roof-top Garden
- Roof Garden
- secure parking
- Security Second to None
- solar panels
- Spa Access
- Formula 1 Finance (0.31 km)1 reviews
- Commonwealth Bank (10.56 km)1 reviews
- CBA (10.61 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (36.81 km)6 reviews
- Picket Fence Realty (48.26 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (2.57 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (10.41 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (8.39 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (8.51 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (9.81 km)1 reviews
- Hello Harry (0.09 km)11 reviews
- Orleans Restaurant & Bar (0.05 km)1 reviews
- Good Bar (2.43 km)6 reviews
- Junk (0.07 km)9 reviews
- Pinto House (0.09 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (18.72 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (3.14 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (18.75 km)3 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (9.39 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (10.69 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (2.7 km)5 reviews
- Raw Energy Cotton Tree (0.51 km)5 reviews
- Cafe Envy (0.43 km)6 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (2.63 km)14 reviews
- Tome (0.16 km)2 reviews
- Coles (2.33 km)1 reviews
- Coles (12.5 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (8.34 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (9.23 km)1 reviews
- IGA (10.55 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (2.06 km)1 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (10.29 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (16.55 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (39.71 km)1 reviews