This home has the potential for a fourth and fifth bedroom. If you are looking for a stunning, solidly built home with large rooms and enormous awe-inspiring views, whilst being a short stroll away from the fabulous town of Montville, look no further.
Set on a private and low maintenance block of land, this property has been meticulously cared for and loved. Designed magnificently to absorb the warmth of the low winter sun and remain cool in the warm summer months, with large covered wrap-around verandas and exquisite cedar French doors in every room. Affording unobstructed views and direct access from the living area and bedrooms, each area beckons you to step outside breath in and take your morning stretch whilst gazing over endless green pastures as far as the eye can see.
Each of the large and comfortable bedrooms has a northern aspect and a vista to nourish your soul. Lie back and listen to the bird-life in the morning as they pay you a visit from the Kondalilla Falls National Park, breathe in the fresh and revitalizing air and soak up the tranquility and stunning natural beauty all around.
The large bedrooms are covered with high quality soft beige carpeting whilst the living areas feature glossy brush box timber floors. The main living area was designed in the European style with the fireplace being the centre of the house and being stunning feature of the home. The fireplace could be modernized or left in the more rustic style, depending on your own personal choice of interior design.
10 ft high ceilings and solid fixtures and fittings give this home a strong element of elegance and grandeur and the lead light windows strategically placed, add to the noble ambience of the property.
The design of the house ensures gentle summer cross breezes which means that no air conditioning is needed, although there is a reverse cycle system installed and there are quality screens on each of the 16 sets of French windows/doors.
Private and low maintenance, the native plants look after themselves and the fruit trees just need occasional tendering. Brimming with avocados, cherry tomatoes, mulberries, macadamias, bananas the list goes on and the current owner enjoys selling the organic and delicious home-grown produce to the local markets.
There is a pretty rain-forest walk towards the rear of the garden, which slowly meanders down the hill. This offers a pleasant and cool pastime in the Summer, taking in the tropical beauty of the palms, bamboo and other tropical plants whilst enjoying the and the sounds of the birds.
The kitchen is stunning, spacious and functional and fitted with high quality European appliances, stone bench tops, stainless steel split level oven and a gas cook top.
This property has a large extra room on the ground floor that can be closed in and made into a separate studio or home office or even two extra bedrooms! This room has its own deck and as there are many bed and breakfast residencies in the area, this could very easily be one too!
Alternatively if you were looking for that extra cottage/studio for family members or guests, this would be the perfect property.
Extra Features include:
2 living areas
High quality screens
Enormous alfresco covered verandas with extra open timber deck on ground floor.
2 concrete submerged water tanks (10,000 gallons) plus extra 9000 litre tank.
Double lock-up garage
Short stroll to Montville with its schools, eateries, boutiques and all amenities.
Many parks and other tourist attractions close by.
Short drive to Maleny and Palmwoods town and railway station.
School bus run.
Click on the 3D virtual tour and enjoy the “open home”, at your own pace. You can navigate around the entire house, using the arrows or floor plan. Please see the icons at the bottom of the screen to navigate left and right. This 3D Tour allows you to have a good look around the property and allows you to get to know the home inside out.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Elevated Position
- Large Laundry
- secure parking
- Vegetable Garden
- Commonwealth Bank (18.03 km)1 reviews
- CBA (18.02 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (13.79 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (50.73 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (30.52 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (14.02 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (18.27 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (16.08 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (16.65 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (16.99 km)1 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (1.61 km)1 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (1.65 km)6 reviews
- Poets Cafe (1.79 km)10 reviews
- Flame Hill Vineyard (0.71 km)2 reviews
- The Long Apron (2.62 km)2 reviews
- Noosa National Park (25.26 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (11.18 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (5.41 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (25.17 km)3 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (5.49 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (1.74 km)8 reviews
- Mountain Bean (1.73 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (5.69 km)2 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (5.42 km)5 reviews
- The Montville Coffee Pot (1.72 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (15.08 km)1 reviews
- Coles (15.4 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (5.41 km)1 reviews
- The Shop (17.34 km)1 reviews
- IGA (9.85 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (17.69 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (13.9 km)2 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (5.43 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (49.94 km)1 reviews