Quaint Queenslander style home on 3 gorgeous lush green acres, mostly cleared and useable, surrounded by gently undulating, unspoiled countryside, as far as the eye can see…..
A long driveway, ensuring privacy, leads to the house, which sits in an elevated position, surrounded by cleared grassland, gently rolling down to a quietly running creek.
Let your children explore and have their adventures whilst you relax on the large verandah and enjoy the serene, private, inspiring and very relaxing environment. Breathe in the views by day or by night.
The house needs some renovation on the inside and the driveway needs a little work but with tender loving care and a moderate budget, this jewel could be transformed into a real ‘Stunner’ in a remarkable setting.
Self-contained garage and workshop with shower and WC guarantees the perfect Man-Shed.
Minutes from Nambour’s modern conveniences, private and state schools, shopping (New Coles) railway, hospital, and CBD, you have all that modern living has to offer, but just a short drive leads you home and to your own haven of quiet bliss.
Land value alone is very close to what the entire property is selling for, so come and have a look at what this special place has to offer you and your family.
Would suit hobby farmer too.
- 2 Secure Car Parks
- 4 Covered Car Parks
- 5000-litre Water Tank
- Amazing views
- Ample Free Parking
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Large Covered Verandah
- Laundry Nook
- Long Driveway
- Mulitple Living Areas
- New Water Pumps
- Newly Re-stumped House
- Open Plan Living
- secure parking
- Shed with bathroom and WC
- Surrounding unspoilt countryside
- Gypsy's Table (4.05 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (4.09 km)5 reviews
- Spirit House Restaurant (6.34 km)10 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (14.29 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (14.82 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (9.46 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (9.52 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (42.45 km)1 reviews
- Eatons Central 7 Day Family Practice (48.54 km)1 reviews