Beautiful Home in The Rangers SOLD
This charming and beautiful home situated in one of the most sought after locations in Montville is looking for new owners.
The Rangers estate is unique and lovely. Featuring 28 houses, all designed differently and all with their own private pocket of land, set in peaceful parklands, each resident can enjoy privacy and serenity whilst being just a short stroll from the centre of magical Montville.
Exclusive and picturesque, the park is kept in immaculate condition and the ambience is one of grace and nobility.
This house is on three levels. The underneath of the house features a studio and undercover parking facilities for two cars, as well as an extra car port.
The second level of this stunning home, boasts a stunning living/ dining area , a beautifully appointed country -style kitchen, two bedrooms including an enormous ensuite master bedroom and two bathrooms.
The top level boasts a gorgeous bedroom under the eves, which would make a lovely nursery, guest room, office, or teenager’s hideaway.
The house is extremely versatile and would also suit any one working from home, as the downstairs studio could very easily be utilized as an office, having its own entrance.
The actual building itself is second to none, being constructed of brick and double brick there is not an imperfection to be found and the paintwork, hard wood flooring and tiling are as brand new.
The pleasing veranadas, around the house, are wide and designed for easy alfresco entertaining. Sitting on the veranda and watching the bird life is one of the pleasures afforded by all residents of The Rangers estate and a privilege for owners and guests alike.
The garden is enchanting, affording privacy and beauty. Low maintenance, varied and pretty, it would add colour and charm to your lunch or dinner parties whilst allowing you relaxation to sit and ponder.
This is a house to fall in love with. You cannot like this house a ‘just little’. If you think this is a home you could enjoy, then please pick up the phone and call to arrange a viewing. It will live up to your expectations and beyond.
- Commonwealth Bank (16.41 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.82 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (12.51 km)1 reviews
- Mycra Lawyers (50.32 km)3 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (30.01 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (12.94 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (16.64 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (15.02 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (15.38 km)1 reviews
- BP (15.13 km)2 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (0.28 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (0.24 km)5 reviews
- The Long Apron (1 km)2 reviews
- Bella Cucina (0.21 km)1 reviews
- Poets Cafe (0.25 km)8 reviews
- Noosa National Park (20.93 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (9.81 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (4.82 km)1 reviews
- Gleno Park & Waterfall (11.58 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (5.22 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (0.2 km)6 reviews
- Poets Cafe (0.25 km)8 reviews
- The Edge Café (0.3 km)1 reviews
- The Montville Coffee Pot (0.21 km)1 reviews
- Shali's Cafe (0.2 km)2 reviews
- Coles (13.98 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (5.12 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (14.49 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (13.47 km)1 reviews
- ALDI (22.84 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (14.31 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (5.18 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (39.32 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (48.95 km)1 reviews
- North West Private Hospital (48.9 km)5 reviews