The Atrium is a stunning modern unit and townhouse complex close to state and private schools, the university, public transport and shopping, as well as affording huge employment opportunities.
Unit 243 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, contemporary, comfortable and convenient unit in a resort-style community.
Set amongst a tranquil 7 hectares of stunning nature reserve, this unit offers an enviable lifestyle at an affordable price, making it an easy entry into the prestigious Buderim postcode and the Sunshine Coast property market.
Residents of The Atrium have full access to all of the fabulous facilities including 4 pools (including lap pool), 4 barbecue areas, children’s playground and 24-hour onsite management and security services.
The kitchen and bathrooms are spacious and include good quality stainless steel appliances. The second bathroom has a bath tub.
The open plan living area opens out onto the generous alfresco outdoor dining area, giving you extra space for entertaining.
The master bedroom features an attractive ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
Fully air conditioned and complete with dishwasher, dryer and washing machine, simply move in and enjoy the convenience of comfortable living.
Secure double lock-up garage with remote control access.
Close proximity to Sippy Downs, which is fast becoming one of the Sunshine Coast’s most prominent locations.
The buzz of the Sippy Downs town centre allows Atrium residents the opportunity to live in a location close to a major shopping complex a short stroll away and still have access to the motorway and highly desirable Buderim lifestyle.
INVEST TODAY and take advantage of the zero vacancy rates and high rental returns that this complex boasts.
- secure parking
- Commonwealth Bank (7.68 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (50.94 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (4.38 km)1 reviews
- CBA (7.71 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (48.54 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (7.7 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (6.55 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (5.33 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (5.92 km)1 reviews
- BP (6.59 km)2 reviews
- Mr Mcgees Spaghetti House (0.89 km)1 reviews
- Daisy’s Place (4.52 km)1 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (1.72 km)2 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.74 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Tavern (1.59 km)5 reviews
- Noosa National Park (22.78 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (2.51 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (6.29 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (22.23 km)1 reviews
- Bluey Piva Park (26.52 km)1 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (4.45 km)1 reviews
- Black Market Espresso (4.27 km)2 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (3.77 km)7 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (4.35 km)13 reviews
- hashtagphresh (4.37 km)3 reviews
- Coles (4.15 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (5.32 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (5.49 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (4.57 km)2 reviews
- Coles (4.5 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (47.08 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (7.34 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (2.79 km)2 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (35.92 km)1 reviews