Situated in one of the most prestigious streets on the Sunshine Coast, this home has been constructed to the highest standards and is of exquisite design.
Just two years old, this 4 bedroom home sits grandly on an elevated block, and features 2 stunning bathrooms, a separate office, formal lounge room, as well as second living area/ media room, and play room for the children.
There is ample storage including 9lm of linen cupboard, a dedicated store-room, and mud cupboard.
A well proportioned and well thought out Butler’s pantry makes entertaining a dream.
East to west cross ventilation has been specially designed through two opposite terraces, which total a massive 44m2 of covered external entertaining area.
An enormous 3 bay shed with extra large side access and with its own purpose built drive way, makes this the ideal home for those with trucks, campers, boats, or anyone wanting extra storage for machinery or stock.
The house has an additional west facing sunset-terrace for those romantic summer evenings when the kids are in bed and you can sit back, relax and watch the sun go down.
Generous Master suite with large walk in robe and huge ensuite featuring double vanities and walk-in shower.
Enormous covered alfresco dining area PLUS additional sunset-terrace.
Formal living area, with direct access to entertaining deck overlooking the childrens’ rumpus area.
Modern superb main kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings and large walk in pantry.
Room for a swimming pool, gazebos, extra parking and much more!
Close to grammar school, Mathew Flinders and state schools.
- 14kW Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 3 bay shed
- 3 mins from Chancellor Village Shopping Precinct
- 3 mins from SC Motorway and Bruce Highway
- 3 Phase Power and Generator Inlet
- 5 mins to Buderim Village
- 5 x 23000 Litre Water Tanks
- Ample Storage
- Butler's Pantry
- Ceiling Fans
- Childrens Indoor Play Area
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Dining Area with Views of the Range
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Electronic Gates
- Elevated Position
- Large Laundry
- Lush Green Lawns
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Purpose Built Study
- Quality Modern Main Kitchen
- Remote Controlled Gate Access
- secure parking
- Spacious Laundry
- Sunset Terrace
- Walk-in Pantry
- Commonwealth Bank (9.65 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (5.3 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.06 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (31.93 km)6 reviews
- Mycra Lawyers (49.15 km)3 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (6.86 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (9.75 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (8.1 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (8.39 km)1 reviews
- BP (8.46 km)2 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (3.94 km)8 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.16 km)2 reviews
- Good Bar (6.23 km)4 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.59 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Tavern (1.93 km)5 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (2.43 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (18 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (8.24 km)1 reviews
- Gleno Park & Waterfall (10.63 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (10.53 km)1 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (5.79 km)1 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (6.35 km)15 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (6.99 km)4 reviews
- Homegrown (3.89 km)2 reviews
- The Island Surf & Espresso (7.65 km)1 reviews
- Coles (6.08 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (7.37 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (7.08 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (6.28 km)1 reviews
- IGA X-press (6.82 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (4.57 km)1 reviews
- 1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.17 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (47.73 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (36.87 km)1 reviews