Built by a master builder, this very private, immaculate and exquisitely designed home, possesses much more than creature comforts.
Large open spaces, plentiful natural light and endless views from almost every room, create a strong sense of well being and relaxation.
High ceilings with pretty down-lights and ducted air conditioning add flair, whilst the generous and well thought out configuration of the interior space, allows for easy living, whatever the owner’s requirements might be.
The Master bedroom and Guest bedroom open out onto the rear veranda allowing for access to the heated 12.5 metre lap pool and the enormous covered alfresco entertaining area, which overlooks the expansive views of the Coast and the Hinterland.
Each of the four bedrooms is beautifully carpeted whilst the rest of the property is tiled.
The main bathroom features a shower as well as a spa bath. The ensuite, off the master bedroom, is spacious and elegant.
The attractive and functional kitchen is large, light and open, making culinary activities more than just a chore, especially since the uninterrupted outlook is available from there too!
The main entrance is through a colonial style porch area, which opens up into a spacious living area, featuring two picture windows, framing the breathtaking views of the Coast and the Hinterland whilst the neutral colours of the interior décor create a flow through effect from one zone to the next
The two car lock up garage, with home access, as well as an additional 7m x7m colourbond shed (with 3 phase power and workshop), provide ample parking.
A gorgeous and easy to maintain acre of lawn, is framed on one side by fruit trees and stylish arrangements of tropical plants. The brand new ride on mower stays with the property.
- 15000 gallon water tanks
- 5kW Solar Power
- Drainage Plans Available
- Energy saving Pool pump device
- Excellent Broadband
- Glass pool fencing
- Heated Pool
- Internal well-appointed laundry
- North East Aspect
- Paved walkways around the house
- Suit large buyer demographic (good for resale)
- Commonwealth Bank (19.08 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (13.38 km)1 reviews
- 6 reviews
- Picket Fence Realty (49.93 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (13.18 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (19.27 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (17.82 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (17.71 km)1 reviews
- BP (17.81 km)2 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (3.2 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (3.25 km)5 reviews
- Le Relais Bressan (0.98 km)1 reviews
- Flaxton Gardens (0.58 km)2 reviews
- Montville Cafe Bar & Grill (3.17 km)4 reviews
- Noosa National Park (19.23 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (11.08 km)1 reviews
- Gleno Park & Waterfall (9.81 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (7.87 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (7.96 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (6.11 km)2 reviews
- Little May Espresso (3.38 km)7 reviews
- Brown Sugar (5.56 km)1 reviews
- Nambour RSL (5.77 km)2 reviews
- Jamoke Espresso Bar (5.33 km)2 reviews
- Coles (15.3 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (7.88 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (16.99 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (16.19 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (5.72 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (13.87 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (16.52 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (7.9 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (42.73 km)1 reviews
- Eatons Central 7 Day Family Practice (48.13 km)1 reviews