The question would be what this property does not have as it certainly has a lot!
Whether you are looking for privacy, an escape at the end of a stressful week, a family home for children to play and explore in safety, somewhere for horses, dual living, hobby farm, this home has excellent appeal and will ensure you a high re-sale value in the future
The house sits grandly overlooking 10 acres of gently undulating, lush rainforest, with rolling greens lawns around the property, to use for whatever suits your lifestyle.
The house itself has multiple living areas and dual living potential. On two levels, the house has two downstairs master wings, each with ensuite bathroom , One of the bedrooms has its own living area featuring an open fireplace! How amazing to be able to snuggle in front of a crackling fire before rolling into your bed. !
Upstairs is bright and beachy with French windows and glass doors opening out onto either a pool or rainforest vista!
An expansive formal living area and open dining room presents itself to you as you enter the property through the main entrance. Sunlight flooding in from all angles, the ambience is one of happiness and comfort. An open fireplace is a lovey feature of this grand room and adds to the welcoming character of the house.
To the left and around the corner is the enormous kitchen designed, with entertaining in mind, allowing for more than one cook to spoil the broth! The kitchen bench looks over into a well-designed family room, again with picturesque views from all sides.
On the upper level, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs -one of bedrooms is currently being used as an office, so the property actually has either 5 bedrooms four bedrooms, plus office. There would be room for an office in the downstairs master living area too.
The huge shed has 3 phase power.
The pool is heated and there is even a spa to enjoy during those starry nights.
Come and have a look at this unique and fabulous property. Owners are motivated to sell.
Solar electricity for hot water and power.
20,000 water tank plus 5,000 litre tank as well as irrigation pumped from the creek with pump house for 26 acres!
Avocado trees, fruit trees.
Close to Railway for regular trains to Brisbane
Short distance to Grammar school, Woombye State Schools and other fine schools
15 mins to Mooloolaba
Short drive into bustling Palmwoods town centre
Excellent connection to Bruce Highway.
- 3 dams. Mulitple house sites.Long Driveway.
- 4 bay garage
- Air Conditioning
- Avocado Trees
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Irrigation Pump/Permit for Dam
- Large Laundry
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Open Fireplace
- secure parking
- solar panels
- Swimming Pool
- Commonwealth Bank (12.21 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (7.4 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.78 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (31.61 km)6 reviews
- Mycra Lawyers (50.02 km)3 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (8.24 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (12.35 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (10.82 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (10.88 km)1 reviews
- BP (10.96 km)2 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (5.14 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (5.11 km)5 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (1.05 km)8 reviews
- Daisy’s Place (7.04 km)1 reviews
- The Long Apron (4.4 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (4.6 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (18.13 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (10.81 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (8.1 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (9.03 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (1 km)2 reviews
- Sweethearts Cafe (2.82 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (5.06 km)6 reviews
- Jamoke Espresso Bar (4.79 km)2 reviews
- Nambour RSL (4.51 km)2 reviews
- Coles (8.74 km)1 reviews
- Coles (12.99 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (8.92 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (10.03 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (9.43 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (7.23 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (9.02 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (48.6 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (38.13 km)1 reviews