This is a lovely spacious and solidly built home in a very picturesque setting.
Built in 1990 by Keith Giess (a highly reputable Builder) over and above the Australian Building Code compliance requirements for cyclonic conditions, this house will be still be there for many years to come!
Cobbs road is a leafy area of Woombye in the middle of the “Golden Triangle”. Buses leave from the near vicinity to all schools, including the Nambour Christian College, Suncoast Christian College and Woombye State School. It is also close to St John’s College and St Josephs Primary School.
This is a great family home with added extras. For sale for the first time, the original owners have enjoyed raising their family in this home as well as running a family day care facility and a piano school from within its walls.
There are multiple living areas, as well as a study or office, which can be accessed from the garage entrance at the front of the house.
The top level, accessed by a striking wooden staircase, features four spacious bedrooms with built in cupboards, as well as a generous sized bathroom.
The lower level features two living areas, dining area, study, large kitchen (with pantry), laundry and an additional bathroom.
The rear of the property showcases stunning views of the Glass House Mountains and tropical rainforest.
A generous covered entertaining area allows for dining in privacy and comfort and all of this just a short distance from the quaint but thriving town of Woombye with its delightful eateries and shops, as well as also being a short drive from the Nambour CBD with its regular train service to and from Brisbane.
If you are looking for a great family home, in a pretty and tranquil setting that has boundless potential (although functional and charming as is) you could have found it. Live in and update as you go, or rent out until you are ready. This home is certainly an excellent investment.
View anytime by calling Jaz Hoy 0448 000 252.
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Peaceful setting
- secure parking
- Stunning Views
- Tiered back garden
- Commonwealth Bank (14.65 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (7.82 km)1 reviews
- CBA (14.67 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (33.86 km)6 reviews
- Picket Fence Realty (48.72 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (7.81 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (14.75 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (12.37 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (13.37 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (13.1 km)1 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (5.04 km)6 reviews
- DownTown (1.6 km)1 reviews
- Husk & Honey (1.62 km)1 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (5.04 km)1 reviews
- Thai Connxtion (1.57 km)3 reviews
- Noosa National Park (20.43 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (5.61 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (20.38 km)3 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (13.24 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (9.41 km)1 reviews
- Woombye Bakery & Coffee Shoppe (0.82 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (2.56 km)2 reviews
- Brown Sugar (1.46 km)1 reviews
- German Bakehouse (1.64 km)1 reviews
- Endless Time Cafe (1.66 km)1 reviews
- Coles (9.79 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (11.98 km)1 reviews
- The Shop (11.51 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (1.68 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (10.02 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (11.55 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (14.3 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (8.39 km)2 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (10.1 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (40.9 km)1 reviews