Then here it is! WE ARE HOLDING A VIEWING of this Property on SATURDAY 23rd January at 10am.
Multi award winning designer Mark Gacesa of Ultraspace is selling his utterly unique property – a masterpiece of design, elegance and stunning creativity, that in no way compromises the functionality of a family home.
A dramatic front exterior, with highly polished white and black textured render, contrasts with the much softer rear, which is more about allowing nature inside.
Sweeping floor to ceiling lines, optimize the feeling of space and movement.
The use of indirect lighting and clever use of mirrors (a trait used in many of Mark’s designs) add light and space which blend well with the clean lines of full height cupboards and doors.
The kitchen features a ‘floating‘ bench top, exquisite lighting and bar and food preparation areas, that are concealed behind 180 degrees back-folding cupboards.
The master bedroom oozes relaxation with European imported textured wall coverings, an elegant ensuite bathroom with walk in shower featuring smooth plane vanity and wall-to-wall mirrors.
Multiple living areas, this home can be adapted to suit a variety of requirements.
Two-room design studio, the front of the property can be separated off from the rear.
Alfresco dining area, reflect the bushland views through the strategic and subtle use of mirrors.
Call Jaz Hoy today to experience what this magnificent and unique home has to offer you and your family.
Family life at one with art and creativity.
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Exquisite design
- Multiple Living Areas
- Open Fireplace
- Hungry Feel Eating House (1.69 km)2 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (4.26 km)9 reviews
- Harry's on Buderim (2.12 km)2 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (5.92 km)14 reviews
- Aimee Provence (1.36 km)1 reviews
- Murray's Cafe Licensed Espresso Bar (5.31 km)4 reviews
- Caloundra Private Clinc (8.64 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (11.63 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (37.15 km)1 reviews