EXCLUSIVE QUALITY DUAL LIVING
This EXCLUSIVE DUAL LIVING and immaculate property is situated in a stunning, quiet and very coveted pocket of Peregian Beach, a short stroll away from the shimmering shores of Lake Weyba.
With 728sqm under roof and on over an acre of land, this master-built and impeccable home is vast, elegant and possesses all creature comforts.
Throughout the construction, the owner’s “no holds barred” approach, resulted in outstanding quality of home, that is seldom seen.
Expansive living area with beautiful parquetry flooring throughout.
4 large bedrooms and 2 luxurious bathrooms
Stunning and well-appointed kitchen with top quality appliances
Second enormous living area with attractive glass and timber double doors (was originally constructed as a billiard room).
Spacious east facing illuminated entertaining area with ceiling fans overlooking the resort style (heated) swimming pool.
Purpose built Laundry
Double lock up garage plus space for storage or workshop
220sqm under Roof
Large open living/dining area
Large bedroom with 2-way bathroom.
Study (or 2nd bedroom)
Second living area or TV room (could be 3rd bedroom)
Attractive full-sized kitchen with top quality appliances
5KW Solar power
Solar hot water
Heated swimming pool
6x6m double bay shed/ workshop
Bore for garden irrigation
10,000 gallon in-ground water tank (plus additional tanks).
Stunning green lawns
Core filled concrete construction of both buildings.
No steps and easily accessible. Disability friendly.
The owners are motivated to move on and happy to work with any potential new owner.
Call anytime to book your own private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- extra 2 bay garage
- Fully contained seperate unit
- Fully fenced
- Games Room
- Heated Pool
- Large Laundry
- Mulitple Living Areas
- secure parking
- Solar Hot Water
- solar panels
- Spa bath
- Commonwealth Bank (23.93 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (13.29 km)1 reviews
- CBA (23.98 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (48.37 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (10.84 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (23.75 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (21.77 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (21.87 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (23.19 km)1 reviews
- Sum Yung Guys (4.6 km)2 reviews
- Pitchfork Restaurant (2.21 km)8 reviews
- Peregian Beach Indian Continental (2.23 km)2 reviews
- Harvest (4.89 km)5 reviews
- Maisie's Seafood and Steakhouse (4.41 km)7 reviews
- Noosa National Park (5.79 km)6 reviews
- Noosa National Park (5.75 km)3 reviews
- Noosa Spit Recreation Reserve (5.26 km)1 reviews
- Noosa Main Beach (5.33 km)3 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (14.83 km)1 reviews
- Skal Coffee (2.21 km)3 reviews
- Costa Noosa Espresso (4.55 km)4 reviews
- Little Cove Coffee Co (3.92 km)11 reviews
- Bean Drop Cafe (4.67 km)3 reviews
- Wonderland Espresso Bar (5.26 km)2 reviews
- IGA (2.13 km)1 reviews
- Coles (15.4 km)1 reviews
- The Shop (5.06 km)1 reviews
- IGA (9.95 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (22.52 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (19.96 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (23.67 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (15.43 km)2 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (24.57 km)1 reviews
- Beach Bum Surfaris (3.99 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews