Immaculate and Fabulous Family Home SOLD
This immaculate, spacious and stunning home has good street presence on a pleasant enclave just a short drive from the quaint Woombye towncentre and the railway station.
The layout and flow-though design of the property allows for oodles of natural light and a pleasant tropical outlook through the floor to ceiling lockable sliding glass doors behind stylish plantation shutters.
With 3 living areas as well as 4 good sized bedrooms PLUS office (which could be used as a fifth bedroom), this home would be the perfect family home, due to the sheer size of the home and clever separation of the living areas and bedrooms.
The outdoor area is fully fenced and private in a pleasant tropical setting. The covered alfresco dining area is complete with lighting and ceiling fans for comfort in the hot humid summer months.
The 768 sqm flat block has excellent drainage facilities (meaning no muddy toes) as well having as gate side access on both sides of the house.
The spacious workable kitchen features ample cupboard space, large pantry and excellent illumination.
The double secure garage has room for storage as well as 2 vehicles and possesses an additional door to the garden as well as a door into the home itself.
Low maintenance garden front and back.
Split system air conditioning
Built in robes
Walk-in robe and ensuite in master bedroom
Bath tub as well as 2 showers
Easy drive to vibrant Nambour’s restaurants, bars, shopping facilities, railway station and hospital.
Approximately 15 minute drive to the stunning Sunshine Coast beaches, S. C. University and Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Fully fenced
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Room for Pool
- secure parking
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (13.49 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (7.73 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (11.12 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (12.07 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (11.87 km)1 reviews
- Brisbane's Airtrain (50.4 km)23 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (5.06 km)2 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (1.52 km)14 reviews
- Hungry Feel Eating House (5.16 km)3 reviews
- Homegrown (1.51 km)2 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (5.05 km)7 reviews
- Noosa National Park (21.32 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (11.96 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (9.67 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (14.3 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (4.8 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Plaza (7.33 km)7 reviews
- Big Top Shopping Centre (7.54 km)3 reviews
- Westfield Chermside (49.55 km)23 reviews
- IKEA North Lakes (39.79 km)4 reviews
- Grace and Rose (9.23 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (2.96 km)1 reviews
- Nambour Book Exchange (2.9 km)2 reviews
- Sunshine Plaza (6.24 km)1 reviews
- Urban Fiction (2.9 km)1 reviews
- Clock Shop (5 km)2 reviews
- Homegrown (1.51 km)2 reviews
- Hugga Mug Cafe (0.64 km)1 reviews
- Cafe Bella (2.95 km)3 reviews
- Woombye Bakery & Coffee Shoppe (0.53 km)2 reviews
- Little May Espresso (5.04 km)10 reviews
- Coles (9.03 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (9.55 km)1 reviews
- Coles (14.28 km)1 reviews
- Belmondos Fresh Food Market (17.84 km)3 reviews
- Woolworths (13.67 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (10.39 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (13.02 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (50.04 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (7.57 km)2 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (39.58 km)1 reviews