Dual-Living Hinterland Hampton-style Home
PRICED TO SELL!!
This is a beautiful uplifting home, set in the exquisite and sought after Rangers Estate and owning one of the most reputable addresses on the Sunshine Coast.
Featuring two levels and multiple rooms, this house is as fabulously versatile as it is gloriously gorgeous.
On the first level there are two bedrooms and a living/ dining room (could also be used as bedroom) as well as a spacious bathroom with shower as well as huge bath, separate toilet, and good-sized laundry. Boasting its own entrance and outdoor alfresco dining area, this first level would suit those desiring self contained guests quarters, teenage retreat or separate unit for parents or young couples.
The second level contains two further bedrooms. Large attractive open plan living / dining area, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe off master bedroom, and welcoming wide wrap around verandahs that beckon you from all sides.
The property is set amongst lush parklands, yielding a magnificent plethora of stunning native flora and fauna and creating the perfect sanctuary in which to unwind and experience a true sense of well-being.
As well as being a two-storey home, there is also the unique bonus of two additional rooms or garages across from the first level, which can be used as garages, party rooms, gym, “man-shed”, teenage retreat, or artist’s studio, and which form a covered “drive through” in front of the property, allowing for extra covered car parking. One of these rooms is currently fully appointed as a large workshop, the other as a “man shed”.
There is also extra space at the side of the property, which would be suitable for parking camper vans, boats or any over sized vehicles.
Immaculate, impressive and unique, displaying confidence in its design and choice of decor, this home is to be admired and cherished.
The configuration of its many rooms and variety of uses for this home are countless, so if you find yourself floundering in the market right now, unable to find exactly what you are searching for, perhaps this is the home for you, as it meets a vast array of requirements and, as such, will retain its value for years to come.
3 mins walk to centre of Montville to eateries , boutiques and places of interest
Body Corp $2k p.a.
Hard wood flooring and staircase
1050 sqm block of land
20,000 gallon concrete submerged rain water tank
Insulation in walls , ceilings and floors
Ample Storage inside and outside.
Ducted air conditioning/heating
Grey water system
Humidity control system
Automated A/C regulation
Own private access to Russell Park and walk way (3 mins) to centre of Montville
Tennis court/ Rotunda-Community Gatherings /Jetty
- Commonwealth Bank (16.44 km)1 reviews
- CBA (16.43 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (12.38 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (50.02 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (30.23 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (12.77 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (16.67 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (14.47 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (15.05 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (15.38 km)1 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (0.04 km)6 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (0.06 km)1 reviews
- Poets Cafe (0.18 km)10 reviews
- The Edge Café (0.07 km)2 reviews
- The Long Apron (1.05 km)2 reviews
- Noosa National Park (24.86 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (9.7 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (5.04 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (24.79 km)3 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (5.45 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (0.15 km)8 reviews
- Mountain Bean (0.13 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (4.16 km)2 reviews
- The Montville Coffee Pot (0.12 km)1 reviews
- Poets Cafe (0.18 km)10 reviews
- Coles (13.89 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (13.49 km)1 reviews
- IGA (9.57 km)1 reviews
- Coles (16.71 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (14.5 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (14.28 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (16.09 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (12.38 km)2 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (5.41 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (49.14 km)1 reviews