This four bedroom, exciting and unique home with amazing ocean views and lots more to offer, is a sparkling gem of a find in Buderim.
Built in the style of a traditional Queenslander, but to modern specifications and standards, this is home is offered for sale for the first time since construction.
Situated between the popular Buderim village and the world famous beaches of Mooloolaba and Alexandra Headland, this property is situated on a corner block with 180-degree stunning ocean and bushland views from Mooloolaba through to Caloundra!
The expansive ocean views force you to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day and the beautifully designed expansive verandas allow you to do that in style and comfort. Enjoy a glass of wine at dusk whilst watching the changing hues of the ocean and ships slowly and silently passing over the sleepy blue waters.
The house was a master build and it shows. Nothing has been left to chance and the design is pleasing, impressive and comfortable.
Four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms plus huge living areas and a generous sized kitchen, are just some of the many features of this lovely home.
Surrounded by exotic native plants and lush tended grass lawns, this is a home that is perfect for those with children, teenagers, pets or those of us who just love to entertain in true style. Diversity is the key, as you will see!
There is huge potential underneath the house. Not only is there is ample room (with legal height ceilings) to convert into a granny flat, guest retreat or teenager’s “hide away”, there is also a fantastic large workshop as well as a 3 bay remote secure garage!
This home has a primary street presence to boot and anyone looking for a leisurely lifestyle, flirty flair, and creature comforts, should inspect this gorgeous property.
Just 6 minutes from the Buderim Private Hospital and 15 mins from the New Kawana Hospital. Close to modern shopping amenities, major highways, and fabulous schools including Mathew Flinders, the Buderim State School, and the Grammar School.
Please call to inspect, or for photos of the workshop and other areas.
- 3 bay shed
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Ocean Views
- Open Fireplace
- secure parking
- Commonwealth Bank (8.63 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (2.36 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (50.35 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (34.45 km)6 reviews
- Stafford City Shopping Centre (50.27 km)3 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (4.72 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (8.54 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (6.34 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (6.64 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (7.72 km)1 reviews
- Hello Harry (2.39 km)11 reviews
- The Boat Shed (2.52 km)8 reviews
- Bamboo House Maroochydore (2.18 km)3 reviews
- Krishna (1.17 km)1 reviews
- Good Bar (2.49 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (2.07 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (20.99 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (7.35 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (24.27 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (8.99 km)1 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (2.51 km)7 reviews
- Raw Energy Cotton Tree (2.49 km)5 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (4.86 km)4 reviews
- hashtagphresh (2.57 km)3 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (2.61 km)14 reviews
- Coles (2.33 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (6.3 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (3.44 km)2 reviews
- Coles (3.4 km)1 reviews
- IGA X-press (6.37 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (0.82 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (48.83 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (14.9 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (37.51 km)1 reviews