Elegant and Versatile Home with Dual Living Potential. SOLD
Welcome to this stunning and spacious family home with dual living potential and/or the perfect work-from-home set up.
Dual access and ample parking, allows for versatility of use.
Full of charm and immaculately presented, this home embodies all creature comforts as well as quiet harmony, in an elevated, leafy, private and exclusive location, the noble Rangers Estate.
The private, beautifully maintained and cared for prestigious 17 acre enclave is set amongst manicured parklands, complete with picturesque lakes, tennis court, croquets lawn and covered barbeque areas.
The property’s wide wrap-around verandas, as well as the attractive and peaceful rear covered alfresco dining area, with its quietly cascading water feature, help create relaxation and the enjoyment of living.
Bold high raked ceilings, large elegant French windows, allowing easy access from all rooms onto the verandas and rear deck, add to the fresh, airy and attractive appeal of this home.
Recently renovated there is nothing more to do but to move in and enjoy everything this home has to offer.
A mere 3 minute stroll across Russell Park takes you into the centre of Montville, a charming and picturesque village with stunning views across the range and out to the ocean. Stroll around the quirky shops, fabulous and diverse galleries, numerous clothing boutiques and wide array of eateries.
846 sqm of land
Dual living potential or home business- separate access.
Freshly painted inside and out
New floor coverings
New ensuite to master bedroom
New kitchen with high quality appliances and 2-pak cabinetry
Deep fresh water bore
Low maintenance gardens
Body corporate $2800 per annum
Schools within easy walking distance
60 mins to Brisbane
30 mins to Maroochydore CBD
45 mins to Noosa
15 mins to Nambour for all shopping outlets, supermarkets, medical facilities and other modern conveniences.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area with Stunning Water Feature
- Dual Living Potential
- Elevated Position
- Large Laundry
- Mulitple Living Areas
- secure parking
- Tennis Court
- Commonwealth Bank (16.51 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (12.46 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (50.03 km)1 reviews
- CBA (16.5 km)1 reviews
- Swoosh Finance (56.64 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (16.74 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (12.85 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (14.54 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (15.13 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (15.46 km)1 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (0.11 km)1 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (0.12 km)6 reviews
- Poets Cafe (0.26 km)12 reviews
- Bella Cucina (0.25 km)1 reviews
- The Long Apron (1.11 km)2 reviews
- Noosa National Park (24.9 km)6 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (22.21 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (15.18 km)1 reviews
- Yowie Park (26.3 km)1 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (9.78 km)1 reviews
- Little May Espresso (0.21 km)8 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (5.38 km)6 reviews
- Homegrown (4.24 km)1 reviews
- Woombye Bakery & Coffee Shoppe (5.12 km)1 reviews
- The Montville Coffee Pot (0.19 km)1 reviews
- Coles (13.97 km)1 reviews
- Coles (16.77 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (13.57 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (14.57 km)1 reviews
- Belmondos Fresh Food Market (20.99 km)3 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (49.16 km)2 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (14.37 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (16.17 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (39.52 km)1 reviews
- North West Private Hospital (49.11 km)5 reviews