This 7.1 hectare property boasts history that will wow you, having been the original founding place of the Chen Rezig Buddhist Institute.
The three dwellings on this property are unique in their own right and simply stunning together. The original cottage has been lovingly constructed by hand using Cypress Pine to create a warm and inviting atmosphere, and the original stained glass windows feature throughout the two bedroom, one bathroom dwelling. The spacious open plan kitchen living and dining areas are bathed in natural light from the large glass doors that open up onto a magnificent timber deck that overlooks the canopy of the rainforest surrounds, and down to the peaceful Mooloolah River below.
The main deck connects to the second part of the residence which is perfectly suited for a guest house or teenage retreat. The space features another relaxing lounge area and open kitchen with stone bench tops, which flow through into the master suite with spacious ensuite and walk-in-robe.
A short walk through the sanctuary of the gardens you come to the third dwelling, housing one bedroom and a bathroom along with a rustic kitchen and living/dining area. Previously utilised as a luxurious yet tranquil spa retreat it features two outdoor showers and a spa overlooking the lush sprawling grass, where you can lay back and take in the rainforest backdrop whilst listening to the river flow past.
There are walking tracks throughout the property, allowing you to immerse yourself in the stunning scenery. A nature lovers paradise, this property boasts a collection of ancient and protected ferns, a plantation of cabinet trees, well established fruit trees and plenty more space to grow anything the heart desires.
The property also features an 18m x 15m 5 bay shed, with mezzanine storage and ample space for machinery or vehicles; along with two office areas allowing you the convenience of working from home.
The future opportunities for this versatile property are limited only by your imagination, and I look forward to hearing which part of it you fall in love with first!
To arrange a private inspection of this dreamlike estate please contact Scott Foreman on 0477 003 119.
- Commonwealth Bank (13.05 km)1 reviews
- Citibank (50.07 km)2 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (12.31 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (48.15 km)1 reviews
- ANZ (50.08 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (13.36 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (13.54 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (11.46 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (11.69 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (12.45 km)1 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (4.71 km)2 reviews
- Terrace of Maleny (2.52 km)6 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (4.65 km)5 reviews
- Mountain View Cafe (3.31 km)1 reviews
- Rick's Garage Diner (4.97 km)9 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (9.4 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (27.79 km)6 reviews
- Gardners Falls (3.21 km)1 reviews
- Glass House Mountains National Park (17.83 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (4.32 km)1 reviews
- Homegrown (4.98 km)2 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (4.41 km)5 reviews
- Monicas Cafe & Dining Maleny (4.46 km)6 reviews
- Little May Espresso (4.52 km)7 reviews
- Sweethearts Cafe (2.84 km)1 reviews
- Coles (12.97 km)1 reviews
- Coles (12.86 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (4.22 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (10.13 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (11.51 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (11.85 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (11.5 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (4.35 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (44.63 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (34.84 km)1 reviews