Of rammed earth construction , free from chemicals and pollutants and surrounded by an exotic perfume of herbs and magnificent flowering gardens, you will discover this unique, beautiful and very private residence.
An immensely peaceful and harmonious atmosphere pervades this beautiful and unique home overlooking a beautiful crystal clear spring fed lake and green rolling hills.
This stunning home has impressive and beautiful features, such as stained glass and wooden artwork in the form of tables, fixtures and cabinetry, nurture the senses and will leave you awe struck in wonder at the magic infused by the light, colour and sheer harmony of the home, built to the gentle but powerful principals of Feng Shui.
The property has a 4 bedroom configuration and allows ample versatility owing to its design.
A separate self-contained area away from the main house, allows extra privacy and room for guests or residing family members.
The large sheds also provide potential for additional guest accommodation.
Pathways throughout the 5 acres afford pleasant strolling or driving around the acreage.
Enjoy fishing, take a plunge or leisurely paddle your kayak atop the glistening fresh water lake around a fountain that bursts into life and adds a resort style ambience and fun element to the otherwise serene and calm surroundings.
A flat and perfect camping area on the property, allows you the option of pitching your tent and spending a romantic evening under the stars adjacent to the soft edges of the moon-lit lake.
Inside the main house you will find 3 bedrooms, large workable kitchen, two-way bathroom, stunning living room and a laundry.
Natural light streams into all the rooms of the main house through the vast floor to ceiling glass doors and windows, from which there are beautiful lake views.
The multicoloured and multifaceted glass Cupola in the centre of the ceiling, as well as the stained glass Clerestory, joyfully encourage the sun’s rays to playfully splash the walls with Kaleidoscopic colour and energy.
The impressive kitchen made out of solid New Guinea Rosewood, Silky-oak and Redcedar, features robust German appliances, gas cooker, with brand new cook top heavy duty ‘insinkerator’ and a industrial strength extraction system.
The stunning two-way bathroom off the main bedroom has three showerheads and free-standing bathtub.
A second bathroom, with glass walls and housing a two-person luxury bathtub, overlooks the lake and the tropical rainforest.
If you have been searching for a versatile and unique home, with potential for extra accommodation, offices, workshops, etc, to suit your lifestyle choices then you have now found it.
This property is perfect for those looking to work from home, establish a wellness retreat, yoga retreat, music studio or simply a home to relax and feel at one with nature and the universe.
8 bay Garage (Could be converted into additional guest quarters, offices, studios etc)
Separate guest house
Spring fed lake
- 2 Campsites
- 2 Dams
- 8 bay garage
- ADSL 2
- Chook Shed
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Long Driveway
- Orchid House
- Vegetable Garden
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (19.26 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (18.45 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (17.58 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (18.45 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (17.45 km)1 reviews
- Brisbane's Airtrain (47.4 km)23 reviews
- Roma Street Station (50.76 km)15 reviews
- Fortitude Valley Station (50.38 km)3 reviews
- Brisbane Trains (51.21 km)5 reviews
- Brisbane Buses (51.21 km)6 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (6.06 km)2 reviews
- Daawat Indian Restaurant (1.69 km)1 reviews
- King Ludwigs German Restaurant (2.85 km)6 reviews
- Sarah's Unplugged (1.72 km)1 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (6.03 km)7 reviews
- Noosa National Park (30.75 km)6 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (1.85 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (17.8 km)1 reviews
- Yowie Park (20.38 km)1 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (20.34 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Plaza (17.63 km)7 reviews
- Queen Street Mall (51.15 km)23 reviews
- Broadway on the Mall (51.1 km)1 reviews
- Westfield Chermside (45.46 km)23 reviews
- Big Top Shopping Centre (17.87 km)3 reviews
- Nepal Shop (1.7 km)1 reviews
- Clock Shop (5.98 km)2 reviews
- Imelda's Of Maleny (1.71 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (1.91 km)1 reviews
- Almari Leather (6.03 km)1 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (1.72 km)6 reviews
- Colin James Fine Foods (1.73 km)5 reviews
- Monicas Cafe & Dining Maleny (1.68 km)8 reviews
- The Maleny Marketplace (1.61 km)1 reviews
- Mountain View Cafe (4.06 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (1.91 km)1 reviews
- Coles (18.71 km)1 reviews
- Belmondos Fresh Food Market (26.75 km)3 reviews
- Coles (18.44 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (17.5 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (45.82 km)2 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (17.88 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (18.61 km)1 reviews
- The Wesley Hospital (51.33 km)4 reviews
- The Wesley Emergency Centre (51.31 km)2 reviews