An immensely peaceful and harmonious atmosphere pervades this beautiful and unique home. With 2 spring fed dams on the water, water is always in plentiful supply.
Of rammed earth construction and surrounded by an exotic perfume of herbs and magnificent flowering gardens, you will discover this magnificent and very private home. An array of creatures live in harmony alongside the property, contributing to the feeling of tranquility and happiness that permeates throughout.
Free from chemicals and pollutants, the main house and most of its out-houses, overlook a crystal clear, spring-fed lake.
Impressive and beautiful features, such as stained glass and wooden artwork in the form of tables, fixtures and cabinetry, nurture the senses and will leave you awe struck in wonder at the magic infused by the light, colour and sheer harmony of the home, built to the gentle but powerful principals of Feng Shui.
The property has a 5 bedroom configuration and allows ample versatility owing to its design.
Two separate self-contained guest-houses, one of them being an original railway carriage that has been renovated, grace this amazing property, allowing extra privacy and room for guests or residing family members.
Pathways throughout the 5 acres afford pleasant strolling or driving around the acreage.
Enjoy fishing, take a plunge or leisurely paddle your kayak atop the glistening fresh water lake around a fountain that bursts into life and adds a resort style ambience and fun element to the otherwise serene and calm surroundings.
With 2 Campsites on the property, how fabulous to have the option of pitching your tent and spending a romantic evening under the stars adjacent to the soft edges of the moon-lit lake.
Inside the main house, you will find 3 bedrooms, large workable kitchen, two-way bathroom, stunning living room and a laundry.
Natural light streams into all the rooms of the main house through the vast floor to ceiling glass doors and windows, from which there are beautiful lake views.
The multicoloured and multifaceted glass Cupola in the centre of the ceiling, as well as the stained glass Clerestory, joyfully encourage the sun’s rays to playfully splash the walls with Kaleidoscopic colour and energy.
The impressive kitchen made out of solid New Guinea Rosewood, Silky-oak and Redcedar, features robust German appliances, gas cooker, heavy duty ‘Insinkerator’ and a industrial strength extraction system.
The stunning two-way bathroom off the main bedroom has three showerheads and free-standing bathtub.
A second bathroom, with glass walls and housing a two-person luxury bathtub, overlooks the lake and the tropical rainforest.
If you have been searching for a unique and toxic free retreat to suit your lifestyle choices then you have now found it. This property is perfect for those looking to establish a wellness retreat, yoga retreat, music studio or simply a home to relax and feel at one with nature and the universe.
- 2 Campsites
- 2 Dams
- 8 bay garage
- ADSL 2
- Chook Shed
- Converted railway carriage as guest accomodation
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Long Driveway
- Orchid House
- Vegetable Garden
- Commonwealth Bank (18.92 km)1 reviews
- Bank of Queensland (49.03 km)1 reviews
- Citibank (51.14 km)2 reviews
- ANZ (51.15 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (46.4 km)1 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (18.45 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (19.26 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (18.45 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (17.58 km)1 reviews
- BP (17.69 km)2 reviews
- King Ludwigs German Restaurant (2.85 km)4 reviews
- Gypsy's Table (6.06 km)2 reviews
- Daawat Indian Restaurant (1.69 km)1 reviews
- Maple 3 Cafe (1.84 km)1 reviews
- Misty's Mountain Restaurant (6.03 km)5 reviews
- Noosa National Park (26.67 km)6 reviews
- Buderim Forest Park (14.81 km)1 reviews
- Obi Obi Boardwalk (1.85 km)1 reviews
- Gardners Falls (2.94 km)1 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (17.8 km)1 reviews
- Shotgun Espresso (1.72 km)4 reviews
- Colin James Fine Foods (1.73 km)5 reviews
- The Maleny Marketplace (1.61 km)1 reviews
- Monicas Cafe & Dining Maleny (1.68 km)6 reviews
- Mountain View Cafe (4.06 km)1 reviews
- Woolworths (1.91 km)1 reviews
- Coles (18.71 km)1 reviews
- Coles (18.44 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (17.5 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Grocery & Veggies (16.04 km)1 reviews
- Sunshine Coast University Public Hospital (17.88 km)2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (17.2 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (1.8 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (45.82 km)1 reviews
- Redcliffe Hospital (37.19 km)1 reviews