Situated proudly on top of the eastern escarpment of beautiful Buderim Mountain, featuring breathtaking and expansive ocean views, this stunning and extremely versatile home is now ready to welcome a new owner. Quiet and private at the end of a pretty cul de sac, this home is a mere 8 minute walk into the heart of Buderim village, with its many quaint shops cafes and eateries.
Affording calm privacy, overlooking lush green rainforest,sporting Kangaroos and the occasional Koala, this palatial property would be ideal for those looking for the versatility in a floorplan that is compatible with large and extended families and /or dual living. This home also presents the perfect opportunity to work from home, in the form of a separate area, complete with bathroom and kitchenette and with its own access.
The large family home has been cherished by the owners for the past 14 years and has been painted and lovingly renovated throughout, with 4 new bathrooms, fabulous main kitchen and laundry rooms.
No expense has been spared in sourcing top quality appliances, fixtures, and cabinetry and all but one of the 6/7 bedrooms have views to the ocean.
This entire “labyrinth of discovery” is fresh, vacant and eagerly ready for you to move into and call your own.
For further information regarding the layout of this home, please see the 3D Virtual Tour and Floorplan.
Newly painted inside and out.
Main bedroom with ocean views, thermalite plantation shutters and large walk-in robe.
Ensuite to Main bedroom (also with ocean views) features two-pak Caesar stone with stone vanities, ceramic tiles and whirlpool bath and shower.
Large, superbly appointed main kitchen with two-pak Caesar stone bench tops, brand new range cooker, 2 x brand new dishwasher drawers, huge Belfast sink, built in desk with drop-down TV.
2 additional kitchens on downstairs level.
3 living areas
2 laundry rooms. Main laundry features two-pak Caesar stone, Belfast sink and close-off cupboards for washer and tumble dryer.
Downstairs area with three bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
Second downstairs area with sleep studio (or cinema room), bathroom and kitchenette.
New ducted a/c upstairs and new split level system on lower level.
Brand new 32L Rinnai gas hot water system
14 meter (solar ready) pool with new pump and chlorinator plus an attractive new BBQ pagola.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Elevated Position
- Fully contained seperate unit
- Heated Pool
- Large Laundry
- Mulitple Living Areas
- secure parking
- Solar Hot Water
- solar panels
- Spa bath
- Commonwealth Bank (8.97 km)1 reviews
- Formula 1 Finance (3.82 km)1 reviews
- CBA (9 km)1 reviews
- Westpac (49.57 km)1 reviews
- Oceanview Estates Winery and Restaurant (33.02 km)6 reviews
- The Road House Service Station (5.72 km)1 reviews
- Rainbow Fuel Caloundra (8.99 km)1 reviews
- 7-Eleven (6.63 km)1 reviews
- Caltex Woolworths (7.2 km)1 reviews
- Little Mountain Car Cafe (7.84 km)1 reviews
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jazrealty/public_html/wp-content/themes/realestate-7/admin/theme-functions.php on line 6167
- Buderim Forest Park (1.33 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (21.78 km)6 reviews
- Beau Vista Park (7.59 km)1 reviews
- Noosa National Park (21.78 km)3 reviews
- Sheĺly Beach Picnic Ground (9.65 km)1 reviews
- Bean There Done That Espresso Bar (5.86 km)5 reviews
- Glass Coffee House & Surf Gallery (4.18 km)1 reviews
- CK Coffee Bar and Wholefoods (3.25 km)7 reviews
- The Good Bean Espresso Bar (4.65 km)14 reviews
- Homegrown (5.47 km)2 reviews
- Coles (4.38 km)1 reviews
- Aldi (5.24 km)2 reviews
- Aldi (6.61 km)1 reviews
- IGA X-press (7.87 km)1 reviews
- Coles (5.19 km)1 reviews
- 2 reviews
- Buderim Private Hospital (2.87 km)2 reviews
- Caloundra Hospital (8.64 km)1 reviews
- Medicine on Maple (12.85 km)1 reviews
- The Prince Charles Hospital (48.15 km)1 reviews