Situated in one of the most prestigious streets on the Sunshine Coast, this home has been constructed to the highest standards and is of exquisite design.
Just two years old, this 4 bedroom home sits grandly on an elevated block, and features 2 stunning bathrooms, a separate office, formal lounge room, as well as second living area/ media room, and play room for the children.
There is ample storage including 9lm of linen cupboard, a dedicated store-room, and mud cupboard.
A well proportioned and well thought out Butler’s pantry makes entertaining a dream.
East to west cross ventilation has been specially designed through two opposite terraces, which total a massive 44m2 of covered external entertaining area.
An enormous 3 bay shed with extra large side access and with its own purpose built drive way, makes this the ideal home for those with trucks, campers, boats, or anyone wanting extra storage for machinery or stock.
The house has an additional west facing sunset-terrace for those romantic summer evenings when the kids are in bed and you can sit back, relax and watch the sun go down.
Generous Master suite with large walk in robe and huge ensuite featuring double vanities and walk-in shower.
Enormous covered alfresco dining area PLUS additional sunset-terrace.
Formal living area, with direct access to entertaining deck overlooking the childrens’ rumpus area.
Modern superb main kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings and large walk in pantry.
Room for a swimming pool, gazebos, extra parking and much more!
Close to grammar school, Mathew Flinders and state schools.
- Mulitple Living Areas
- Covered Entertaining Area
- Large Laundry
- Ceiling Fans
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- secure parking
- Childrens Indoor Play Area
- Sunset Terrace
- Remote Controlled Gate Access
- Butler's Pantry
- Elevated Position
- Ample Storage
- Close to Schools
- Purpose Built Study
- Dining Area with Views of the Range
- Quality Modern Main Kitchen
- Walk-in Pantry
- Spacious Laundry
- Lush Green Lawns
- Electronic Gates
- 3 bay shed
- 3 Phase Power and Generator Inlet
- 3 mins from SC Motorway and Bruce Highway
- 3 mins from Chancellor Village Shopping Precinct
- 5 x 23000 Litre Water Tanks
- 5 mins to Buderim Village
- 14kW Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Hungry Feel Eating House (2.17 km)
- Kunara Organic Marketplace (1.13 km)
- Ability Plumbing & Drainage (0.76 km)
- Krishna Spice Indian & Multinational Grocery Store (5.54 km)
- Coles (6.07 km)
- Shree Ganesh Indian & Asian Spices & Grocery Store (5.97 km)
- Sunshine Coast Private Hospital (2.1 km)
- Sunshine Coast Haematology & Oncology Clinic (5.46 km)
- Buderim Private Hospital (4.57 km)